For today's Tool Tuesday I wanted to share the new All Boxed Up Kit. It's on page 154 in the new catalog. It comes with foil stickers, fun pom-pom trim and baker's twine. For my box, I used the stamp set that came in the Watercolor wishes kit.
Is that cute? The fun little hearts came in the Watercolor Wishes card kit too. The All Boxed up kit doesn't come with any stamps but the circle tags are good size and can fit alot of different sentiments.
Is that too fun?? It was ridiculously easy to put together too.
Here's a closer look at the All Boxed up kit. Now if you are wondering, how is this kit a tool? I consider anything a tool that makes my life easier when I am creating and making projects. With this kit you could easily put together some fun party favors, or little treat box, in no time! We all need little things that would make someone's day.
- Makes 10 boxes
- size is 4" x 2 5/8" x 2 1/8". could easily hold a cupcake or small treat
- includes circle tags, banners, foil stickers, the cutest pom-pom trim , clothespins to hold closed
- boxes come cut and scored, all you have to do is fold and put together
- the boxes already come with adhesive, all you do peel the adhesive!! Can it get any easier!!!
- box color is neutral with colored accessories-so you can use for many types of occasions
- very easy to assemble- In my class a new girl put it together with no trouble!
- fun accessories- lots of different textures
- Stampin' Up did all the work
- the only thing you need to put this together is a stamp set
Here is a video from Stampin' Up
Have a great night!!