Here's a fun card I made using one of the  new hostess sets available in the new catalog it's called The Best Thoughts. Although the flower in this stamp set is incredible, for this card I used the flower from You've Got This stamp set. It's a clean and simple card, but I really like how it turned out.


Is that pretty??



I really like the butterfly on this card, it looks 3D, really giving this card a great look. I kept the card simple, with the black border adding drama.




I continued the theme on the inside.





I ended up using this card for a swap I was in. I love how the Watermelon Wonder Ribbon, is sneaking out the bottom.


Have a great night.

Here are the items I used for this card:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


click here to order one of your new favorites!!


post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS