I have to show you this awesome graduation card I made. When I saw The Wilderness Awaits stamp set in the catalog, I could have screamed!! In our town, there are 2 high schools, and one of the high schools is the Burleson Elks!! So you see why I was so excited!! Both of my sons graduated from that high school just a couple years ago, and we have some friends graduating this year. So I tore open my Stampin' Up box and grabbed that stamp out like it was gonna get away!! ha-ha!!

Here's my card:



Isn't that fabulous?? Ohhh how I like it!!




I embossed the Elk in Basic Black Embossing powder, and he just shines!  It's a very simple card, but it's a keeper!! I do have one tip on embossing powder.....and well this may not be a rocket science idea, and you may have already figured this out....but here it goes, turn OFF the ceiling fan when using embossing powder!! AHHH!!  ha-ha!! :)))

Here's what a "herd" of Graduation Elk" cards look like:



Have a great night!! Here are the items I used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Here are the weekly specials:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







post signature


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS