Tool Tuesday: Wide Stamp Cases
Here's a fun idea for the new catalog. I made alot of these and gave out to everyone in my classes and downline. These Wide Stamp wood cases can be used to hold alot of things besides stamps. You will LOVE this idea!!!
Here's what I did with the Wide Wood Case
This little box turned out so cute. I came up with this using many different ideas off Pinterest and Ronda Wade, and then made it my own...
Here is what the back looked like....I just thought this was adorable!
I was able to add alot to this box, more than you would think. Very fun!!
Here are the contents: a little notebook covered, a rubberband, post-it notes, a pen, napkin, and of course emergency chocolate!! :))
I hope you feel inspired! So here's a little about these boxes, they are on page 176 in the New Catalog.
Wide Stamp Cases:
- come in 2 sizes- full: 7 1/2" x 5 1/2" and Half size: 5 1/4" x 3 1/4" (that's what I used)
- durable plastic
- easy to open
- has sleeve in front and back to protect labels/ DSP
- DVD sized so can fit in existing shelves
- can be used to organize wood stamps
- can be used to organize ribbon, or Candy Dots, Baker's Twine etc
- cases stack perfectly
- can be used to make great gift ideas like this one!!
- ideas are limitless for their uses!!
Click here to place an order!! Be sure to check out this weeks specials!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog