Happy Easter!! I wanted to share this super cute Work of Art Easter card. I am always amazed how versatile the Work of Art stamp is. I got this idea from Charlene Luks, I changed mine a little. I hope you like it. I also used the oval I cut out for a treat, and when I have an idea like that it just makes me happy!! See what you think.






I just used the swoosh in different colors and the Oval Framelits for the shape.






I just really liked the way this turned out, very pretty and pretty simple to make.









I made these cute Easter treats, using the oval from the card. I thought that was a great idea!!! I always like finding ways to use pieces I have cut, it saves time and paper!! Since I had cut the ovals out, then the rest was easy!

I hope you enjoyed and feel inspired!!

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Here's what I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




post signature


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS