I have to share this cute card I made for my husband. As I started making this card, I was imagining us on a beach, feeling the breeze, smelling the ocean, the warm sun on our skin.... and well a card was made!! I saw a couple of cards like this on Pinterest and  here's my version!! I hope you like it, my sweet hubby did!




Is that fun? I love the colors and all the energy!!






On the outside of the card is the ocean and a Palm tree, on the inside is a beach scene.




If you haven't played with the Work of Art stamp ever, or if it has just been a little while. Join me this week as each day I will have a another card or 3D project to share. So join me for Work of Art Week!!

Tomorrow Stampin' Up will release the lsit of retired stamps and accessories. In years past, some items go fast, so if one of your favorites is on the list...don't delay, really!!

Here are the items I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Click here to order your favorites today!!!




post signature
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS