Stampin' Up Moon Lake birthday card

in , by jangirlstamps, 9:27 PM
I wanted to share this birthday card I made using the Moon Lake stamp set and a combination of aqua painters and the Stampin' Up write markers. This was actually easy and it turned out great!! I am always happy when a Masculine card comes together, they are always a challenge for me.





Isn't that nice? I really like the colors, manly but happy!  To make the water I used an Aqua Painter with Pool Party ink. I used Indigo Island marker to color the water around the duck and the cat tail. For the duck, I used the Pumpkin Pie marker around the edge and then used the Blender Pen to highlight areas on the duck.






Did you notice the Paper Piercing on the Oval? It just adds a little pizzaz.





Whenever I make a card, one of my FAVORITE things to do is to stamp an image on the inside of the card. (For anyone who has ever been to my class knows that we don't like naked envelopes or insides of cards....hee-hee)

Here's the inside:


To make the inside  I simply just used the Old Olive Marker on the cat tail and then used the Aqua Painter and Pool Party for the water.


\
Here's a list of the items I used:





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog









Make sure you check out these weekly deals!!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






Have a great day!!! click here to order!




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS