Tool Tuesday: Blender Pens

For today's Tool Tuesday I wanted to go over the many uses of the Blender Pens.  I used the Blender Pens with just a little Calypso Coral Ink to make the Flowers on this Sheer Perfection Vellum paper pop. It's amazing to me how just a little addition of ink, and how it just made the flowers POP! It was so quick and easy and turned out real pretty! I LOVE the hello in the Hi There stamp set, it just seemed to be a perfect match with this card. I hope you like it, but let's start off with going over the Blender Pens.


Features:

  • Dual-tipped pens filled with a specialized solution for easy blending
  • acid-free
  • it simply blends colors and then 'sets' the color
  • tips are flexible
  • comes in a pack of 3
  • colorless and designed to pick up any type of ink

Benefits:
  • can be used to "fill" in the gaps instead of starting over on a project
  • can be used with watercolor paper or regular Stampin' Up cardstock or vellum
  • can be used to create a single color or create a lighter to dark type of coloring on image
  • easy to use
  • portable
  • can make any color-you decide
  • can dip right into ink pad or the lid of the ink pan (after you squeeze it together, to just get a little on the lid)


Blender Pens







For the card I made today, I used the Blender Pen on the BACK side of the Sheer Perfection Vellum to make a very pretty and simple card. The Sheer Perfection Vellum is ONE of the FREE items you can get during Sale-A-Bration- which ends today!!! So order TODAY!! if you want this!! FREE





Screen Shot 2015-03-01 at 2.42.02 PM


Aren't those














It's a happy little card!! I feel like lately I have been using Calypso Coral  so MUCH!! So sorry if that color just jumped into my hands today, again!! I just used a strip of the Sheer Perfection Vellum. So the only thing I stamped here was the 'Hello' the flowers are already on this Vellum, so a quick coloring with the Blender Pen and Janet looks like a rock-star!!  :)




If you have ever worked with Vellum, then you know that attaching it is always a challenge! I actually used a couple of glue dots under my bow, and also under the flower area on the bottom, where I could disguise them easily.






Since Vellum is non-porous, I stamped the Hello in Black Staz-on ink, to reduce any chances of smears.

Here's the products I used today:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Have a great day!! AND GET YOUR SALE-A-BRATION  STUFF today!!! Tomorrow is tooo late! Click here to check it out!!






post signature
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS