Tool Tuesday: Memento Ink And St. Patrick's day treats!!!

Today I wanted to focus on Memento Ink for today's Tool Tuesday. I used it on my treats that I made for everyone attending my class tonite!  I remember the first time I stamped, it was years ago in a class with my mom. After that class I really felt like I could stamp, and I felt successful in stamping. Well as life would have it, I got busy and every now and then I would try to stamp with Ink Pads from craft stores...well they would smear, be blurry, just awful! So when I contacted a Stampin' Up demo and went to her classes!  My point in this story is there are many places, craft stores, on-line stores that you can buy craft items, but all tools are NOT the same!! The ink and paper that Stampin' Up sells is top of the line, you will feel like a rock star when you use this.So today let's talk about Memento Ink,, I used this on my treats.



Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad



Features: 


  • Comes in Tuxedo Black
  • provides crisp images
  • cleans easily, no need  for special cleaner
  • Pigment Ink 
  • refill available

Benefits: 

  • Dries naturally on Vellum and Glossy paper
  • can be used on polymer clay, leather, mica, acetate
  • can be used with Alcohol markers (like Blendabilities)
  • Acid Free so safe to use in Scrapbooks and Memory Keeping projects
  • Quick drying
  • inexpensive


Here are my St. Patrick's Day Treats:








How fun are those??  I started with a mint peppermint patty...seems like that right candy for today!!





I basically just sandwiched the scallops! Pretty fun huh?



I added a Gold Glimmer star....maybe it's the Texan in me, but I thought it looked so cute!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Have a fun day of laughs and luck!!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Very cute Janet! Love the pepermint patty "sandwiches".

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS