I made some cards for a couple of the girls in my down line team to congratulate them for their hard work! I used the Bravo stamp set on page 133 in the big annual catalog. I don't know anyone who doesn't want to hear congratulations!!! I hope they like them!




I don't know about you but I love, love the colors here!! This little card just screams fun! :)





Adding the sequins here, really added a lot to this card, it just makes it shimmer and sparkle!! (and we're all about that!!)





Thank you for stopping by today!! Remember right now during Sale-A-Bration in a perfect time to join my team and enjoy even more fun! And Stampin' Up like always sweetens the deal during Sale-A-bation! You can get ANY product/ products you want up to $125, for only $99. (it works out to $107 with tax, shipping is FREE!) But that's not all!  You have the choice of either getting a FREE project kit, or receiving 2 sale-a-bration items!! WOW!! that's a lot of choices for $99!!!

click here for more info on why joining Stampin' Up might be for you! You can always give it a "test drive" and just check it out!!

Here are the items I used in my card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






Stampin' Up also added more Sale-A-bration choices, these are FREE with a $50 order!! Only about 10 days left to get your FREE goodies!!


Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 6.23.50 AM



Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS