I wanted to share this week's specials. I have a couple of favorites on this list. The punches in this list are to die for!! I really like all three punches, you can't go wrong with them. Also the In-Color paper is incredible!!!




http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1635&dbwsdemoid=50776


Here is a card I made recently that I used the What's Up Punch. The arrow on here really made this card cute!! What do you think??









Do you know what makes this deal even better?? If you order $50 (from weekly deals, clearance rack, regularly priced items, bundled items, you will get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!! WOW!! Now that's a great deal. Click here to check out the Sale-A-Bration items and clearance rack stuff!!

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS