I wanted to share these quick and easy thank you cards that I made. I think that recieving a thank you card tucked in your order is sort of like cracker-jacks...it's the little suprise that puts a smile on your face!! I also  really like the Petal Potpouri stamp set, the variety of flower styles and the matching punch makes it an awesome set!!

Here's my card:




It's clean and simple. One of my favorites in the new catalog is the Painted Blooms Designer Series paper, it just looks good with everything!! I honestly have yet to see something made with it that I don't like.



For the center I used the Itty Bitty Accents punch to make the center pop!! Do you recognize the sentiment?? It's from the Lotus Blossom Sale-A-Bration stamp, that you can get for FREE from now till the end of March. Be sure not to miss out!!

Click here to check out all the Sale-A-Bration items!!


Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes





SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS