Tool Tuesday: Mini Treat Bag
For today's Tool Tuesday I wanted to highlight the Mini Treat Bag. This little Die is FULL of all kinds of dies to not only make a bag with but to embellish easily!! I used the Butterfly Die to decorate my bag and it really was fast and sooo easy!!
- perfect size for note cards, gift cards
- finished size is 3- 11/16" x 5 1/4"
- comes with 2 word dies (enjoy and for you)
- also has stars, hearts and banners, bow dies
- coordinate any theme, color, or personalize gift bags
- everyone needs gift bags, so with this thinlit you can make you own in a matter of a minute maybe
- fast,easy to use
- limitless uses
- able to cut on magnetic platform as well as standard cutting pad
Here are all the pieces that come in the Mini Treat Thinlit dies
One of the girls in my class asked if it was hard to make, so we used it in our card class and made a quick little bonus treat bag. For my bag I put a sweet little Tea bag and a Ghiradelli chocolate.
Is that cute? I really like the colors and the bow on top just sets it off.
I thought this turned out real cute. I used the something borrowed paper,. it looks so dainty.
For the bow I used blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon stapled to the bag, then White Baker's Twine wrapped in a little bow to finish off.
Here is a Stampin' Up video showing the Mini Treat bag:
Have a great day! Click here to ordcr your treat bag today!!