I wanted to share one of the cards we made this month in my monthly card class. I really am in love with the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper. This paper is so incredible!! It is available FREE right now through Sale-A-Bration at Stampin' Up!! What sets this paper apart is the fact that it's already embossed and just adding a simple sponging or daubing changes it into something fantastic in a matter of a minute!! So it only seems to pair up perfect with the butterfly thinlits. Maybe because they are alike, the paper looks ordinary then add a little ink and it transforms, just like the caterpillar and butterfly....wow!! It's a thought anyway!!  :))

Here is my card, I saw one similar at Leadership a couple weeks ago, and added my own pizazz!!





Don't you just love that??





So how did I get that look? Well I sponged Calypso Coral in a diagonal manner as if the butterfly was flying . Once you sponge it, just wipe the paper off with a paper towel and the flowers just 'pop'. I then added the butterfly, I attached it with pop dots under the body area only. The sentiment was cut with the Banner Framelits, and the small Night of Navy was cut with the Banner punch. As a design idea, I placed 3 Rhinestones on, 2 on the Butterfly and 1 on the banner.






The butterfly thinlits and stamp set are combined in a bundle to SAVE 15%!!! This is such a keeper set!!

Items used:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Paper: Calypso Coral cardstock, Night of Navy cardstock,Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock, Irresistibly Yours
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits, Banner Framelis, Banner Punch, Calypso Coral ink, Rhinestones

 If you love this card, you can purchase the Butterfly Framelits, and Butterfly Basics in the Bundled price and add some cardstock and get the Irresistibly Yours paper for FREE!!! This stamp comes in wood, clear and photo polymer stamps.





Butterfly Basics Photo polymer Bundle138865
Price$41.50
Butterfly Basics Clear Bundle139323
Price$51.75
Butterfly Basics Wood Bundle139322
Price$61.95



Have a great day!!  click here to order!!! 

Janet Holmes








SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS