For Today's Tool Tuesday I wanted to share the Bow Builder Punch. I know for me, sometimes Bow's take a little fiddling with to get them perfect! This little punch is like calling in the Bow calvary (ha-ha!!) I used the Bow Punch on this sweet little Valentine's treat that I made, and it just gave it a little WOW! This is one of the treats we are making in our Valentine's class, and I just think it is so cute I can hardly stand it!
Is that cute?
I made this so it was like a pocket to hold some small candies and treats. This was actually a pretty fast treat holder as I used the Heart Framelits and the Bow Builder Punch.
I thought this bow turned out so sweet. In the center of the bow, I layered a Silver Glimmer heart, and a Rhinestone!! I shines, and glistens and really makes this adorable!!
In case you haven't seen the Bow Punch it's on page 13 of the Occassions Catalog. This is such a great tool, that I could not pass it up on Tool Tuesday!! It is definetly a punch that deserves a spot in your case!
- Finished bow is 2 1/4 x 7/8"
- can be used in cardstock and Designer Series Paper
- portable, you can make bow's anyywhere!!
- easy to use and assemble bow
- guess what a perfect bow everytime!!! WAHOO!!
- you can make your bow with the tails going up, or to the side like I did
- you can stack the bow sides
Here's a video on how to use the bow builder: