Tool Tuesday: Irresistbily Yours Specialty Paper

I wanted to share this card with you that I made for a dear friend.I used the Irresitibly Yours Specialty paper (this unbelievable paper is a paper stack you can get for FREE!) This Paper is gorgeous!! It makes very pretty card fast, so for my Tool Tuesday, I thought I would share this paper that is a definite "WOW! and you can earn it FREE!! Because it's finally here, today only the biggest sale of the year started!!  I was having a count down to Sale-A-Bration and somehow I was off on my counting.....but here it is!! I am so excited, I really think this is the best occasion catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog ever....really!! So what's all the hype about?? Well for every $50 you spend you earn products for FREE! Really good stuff too, like this amazing paper.

Features: 
  • White paper with a glossy white pattern that is perfect for coloring using a variety of techniques
  • 6 desgins, pack comes with 2 of each pattern
  • comes in 12 x 12 size
  • acid free (so great for scrapbooking and memory keeping

Benefits
  • FREE!!! during Sale-a-Bration with a $50 order
  • you can color by spritzing, daubing, sponging
  • you decide the color and hue of your choice
  • very easy to color
  • versatile, elegant paper





So here's my card:



For this card I simply daubed the Irresistibly Yours Paper in the corner on, with pear pizazz. I also added some daubed paper to the envelop to complete the card.





This is what the card looks like as you open it.....isn't that so gorgeous!!




To get the various colors of green, I first stamped in Pear Pizazz and then daub right on the stamp with Mossy Meadow, here and there. Then use the smaller stamp that comes in the stamp set and added just a dab of Pumpkin Pie.







I repeated the same tree on the inside. I stamped it half off to give a little interest. I  really like how it turned out!!





Here's a video that illustrates this great paper!!









 During  Sale-A-Bration Time, there are so many ways to participate in Sale-A-Bration and get FREE products, you can’t miss out!
Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend between January 6 and March 31.
Host: Hostess Benefits are great during Sale-A-Bration. Your customers can host Sale-A-Bration parties for a chance to earn discounts and extra host dollars!
Join: It’s a great time to join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator! New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31.
• Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit.
• Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit













If you need a copy of Sale-A-Bration let me know (jangirlholmes@gmail.com)

Click here to check out Sale-A-Bration sale!!

Thanks for looking!!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Beautiful card, Janet! Love that new Irresistibly Yours paper and what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the ribbon on the card? I love the card!

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS