I wanted to share this card I made for one of our dear neighbors and friends. I used the Artisan Embellishment Kit and wow that kit is full of embellishments that make gorgeous cards. I also used the Photo polymer Banner Blessings stamp. I thought it turned out real nice and elegant.



Do you see how pretty the rose embossed sheet is? In real life it is stunning!! It comes already cut out in the kit, there are 2 and could be used for just about any card that you wanted to make a statement.







To me this card is sweet and elegant, and the real beauty is that it is simple!! Whenever I make a card that is a "WOW" and it's easy, well I just feel like a winner.





Here's a closer look. I kept the colors neutral and simple.


Thanks for looking! Here is what the kit looks like:


Artisan Embellishment Kit by Stampin' Up!


\




















Artisan Embellishment Kit137909
Price$9.95
The Artisan Embellishment Kit is different from other kits. No picture, no instructions. And no “final” project. This kit contains embellishments for finishing creations how you want. We provide the ingredients—you provide your own creativity. Kit includes

■ 2 die-cut Sahara Sand 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm) cards
■ 18" (45.7 cm) Blushing Bride rosette trim
■ 1 yd. (0.9 m) Rose Red lace
■ 1 yd. (0.9 m) Blackberry Bliss thin
velvet
■ 4 white doilies
■ 12 adhesive pearls
■ 1 large metal flower button
■ 2 small metal buttons
■ 2 clear buttons
■ 2 Blushing Bride resin flowers
■ 1 white resin flower






Here is the stamp set:



Banner Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set


Banner Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set136720
Price$15.95



Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS