Tool Tuesday: Gift card Envelope & Trims Die
For Today's Tuesday I wanted to highlight the Gift Card Envelope Die. This tool makes a gift card in less than maybe a minute. It cuts and scores the gift card so all you have to do is fold and your good to go!!
- die cuts and scores Gift Card size 4 "x 2 3/4"
- comes with simple envelope enclosures and tag dies to match
- Easy to use
- a product that you will use for birthdays, graduations, Christmas- really a year along tool!
- scores as it cuts, so the work is already done for you, all you have to do is run it through your Big Shot
- the tags that come in the Die can be used on cards, scrapbook pages etc
- takes less than a half a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11 paper.
I wanted to share this cute Santa Gift card holder I made for our Annual Demonstrator Christmas party!! This were a snap to make! This is a great stocking stuffer that comes together fast, which is great this time of year with all the festivities!!
Aren't those cute!! I just about cracked up when I put the moustache on it!! perfect!
I really thought this turned out cute! On Create with Connie amd Mary this week they are having a Theme Challange CCMC332 for Gift Card Holders. I was so happy when I saw this Challenge, it's perfect for this time of year. Check out all the great ideas here.
- cut Gift Card Holder out of Real Red
- Moustache is Whisper White cut with Moustache Die
- Buttons are cut using the Owl Punch (eyes) and then Crystal Effects applied-allow to dry
- Belly band is 1/2", and a small square cut to form top of buckle.
- buckle is made with the Artisan Punch using the Silver Glimmer paper
Fast and Cute....now the only real question is how many nice people are on your list... :)
Here's a video from Stampin' Up on the Gift Card Die.
Click here to order your Gift Card die, this is one of those tools you will use over and over again!!
Have a great day!!