I wanted to share this adorable scrapbook I made for Thanksgiving. I used the 'I'm Thankful for...' stamp set to make the cover for the Project Life album, and for the pages inside. For the Project Life pockets I used the Seasonal Snapshot card collection. This turned out so cute and for me we had family in from out of state, and some family friends for the holidays, so I wanted it to be special.


So here's the front of my album:






For these first pages, I stamped the 'I'm Thankful for' to use for journaling. I stamped enough for each family member, and friend to write a message. We made this in our Scrapbook Saturday class last month, I am anxious to hear how each person used theirs. What an incredible way to capture some memories!!






We passed this around, before we ate as everyone was chit-chatting and catching up. I think this album got all of us to think about what we are truly thankful for! What a wonderful way to start out our Thanksgiving. I got the original idea for this album from Ronda Wade.





On some of the pages, I stamped pumpkins from Fall Fest.








This area is the 6 x 8 pocket pages, that I will fill with pictures.





Here is a closer look at the front cover.


Items used:
Stamps: I'm Thankful for
Paper: Misty Meadow cardstock, Tangelo Twist cardstock, Blackberry Bliss cardstock, Champagne Glimmer paper, Sahara Sand cardstock, Early Espresso cardstock
Accessories: 6 x 8 Espresso Project Life album, 6 x 8 Project life pocket pages, Seasonal Snapshot project life card collection, Burlap Ribbon


I hope you had a wonderful time with your family over Thanksgiving!!
Thanks for stopping by!




Click here to order! Tomorrow is the LAST day to take advantage of all the great savings on the EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS