Stampin' Up Snowflake card die

in , by jangirlstamps, 9:23 PM

Tool Tuesday: Snowflake Card Die

For today's tool Tuesday I wanted to focus on the Snowflake Card die. With Christmas around the corner, I know for me I am planning my Christmas cards, so I want a WOW card that is easy to reproduce. Well with the Snowflake Card die, you can easily make some pretty amazing cards quickly.
How great is that!!


Features:

  • includes 9 dies
  • also has 3 cursive type words- Snow, Burr, and Joy
  • finished card makes a regular sized card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Benefits:
  • easy to use
  • includes a variety of dies to make many different cards
  • the cursive words can be used on tags, gift bags, and scrapbook pages
  • can be used for Christmas as well as Winter type cards
  • makes easy pop up card
  • die actually scores and cuts (how easy is that! that's why this is a GREAT tool!!



Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies135855
Price$32.95




Here's a video from Stampin' Up about this awesome tool








Have a great day!! Click here to order and check out the clearance rack, and weekly specials!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS