Stampin' Up Ornamental Pine Christmas card

in , by jangirlstamps, 9:38 PM
I wanted to share this Christmas card I made using the Ornamental Pine stamp set. I just love how cozy and comfortable this card turned out. It reminds me of a colder day when you are all snuggled up, and enjoying some hot cocoa. Anyway I guess these cold snap and a few snow flurries here in Texas inspired me to make this card!!  :)







I embossed the pine cones in Early Espresso and they just pop off the page. Really in real life the just grab you!  On the bottom pine cone,  I actually used a dimensional on it to bring a little depth and interest. I stamped the pine needle part of the stamp in Old Olive. Ii tried a couple different color combo's and this one seemed to work out best on this card.






For the sentiment I used the 'Christmas Wishes' from the Ornamental pine, and added part of the sentiment from Holiday Home. I really like how it turned out. I used the Project Life Card and Labels Framelit to cut out the sentiment, it fit perfect. What do you think???





I really liked how the  Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine added just the right complement to the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper. I added a little Champagne Glimmer paper with the Owl punch to finish off the label.





Here's the inside of the card.

Items used:
Stamps: Ornamental Pine, Holiday Home
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Early Espresso cardstock, Trim the Tree Designer Series paper, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Early Espresso Embossing powder, Old Olive classic ink, Cherry Cobbler classic ink, Project Life Cards and Labels framelit


Thanks for stopping by and I hope today finds you warm and cozy!!



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS