This weekend we had scrapbook Saturday! We have this class once a month, how fun is that! I wanted to share some projects that we did, they turned out really cute! One of the scrapbook pages we made was this sweet Fall Fest Scrapbook page. I really like how this turned out, over the next couple days I will be giving more detail on all the projects we made.

Here are the projects we made:







Here are our scrapbook pages we made:







Does that look like a great time!! This class was such a great time!!








Here's the Fall Fest Scrapbook page in  a little more detail, here is the first page.





When I realized I could use the pumpkin for the 'o' it just made my day!! How cute is that??





I used Designer Series paper from the Monster Medley and Sweet Taffy, they really complemented each other on this page, don't ya think? The 'thankful' is from the Expression thinlits that are on CLEARANCE for 14.95 for 3 different words!! I just LOVE this set!!!

I also used Everything Eleanor to stamp the background in Versamark. This just made a subtle background that really help complete the page.



For the pumpkins I stamped them in Pumpkin Pie and used the Fall Fest Framelits to cut them out! For the leaves I used the Color Me Autumn Designer Series paper, and the leaves from Fall Fest Framelits.



Here is the 2nd page:



On this page, I made a little pocket to add journaling. To make this packet I just used the Scallop Tag Topper to make the tag, and used it a a guide to make the pocket. I adhered the pocket on 3 sides so you can easily pull out your messages.



I love the sentiment on here 'today I am thankful for'. One of the girls asked me what I would write on mine and it took only a second to know that it would be for my family and for my dad's health, as he has been sick for awhile.


I hope you enjoy this page, I honestly loved how it turned out!! 

Here's some pictures of our fun day:






We were getting busy!!






It was Erica's birthday, we had fun celebrating with her!  She wanted Taco Bell for lunch (that's why there is a spork in the utensil holder on the first picture!) We all laughed at that!! It was a GREAT day!!





We had TCU and Texas A&M fans!! You have to love texas football!!



Didn't her page turn out soooo cute??



Showing off their goodies!!

Have a great day!! We have Scrapbook Saturday on the first Saturday of the month, and boy do we have fun! We have it at Russell Farms, a city facility. The setting here is just so peaceful, when were busy scrappin' a family was having family pictures done right out the window. If you are in the DFW area, and LOVE to scrapbook, this is a great time!! We would love for you to join us

Have a great day!! Be sure to check out the clearance rack and the weekly specials here.

I will be posting more details on all our Scrapbook Saturday treasures over the next couple days, so be sure to check back!!


Janet Holmes







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS