I wanted to share this cute scrapbook page I made of my family. I used the 'Love' for the Seasonally Scattered stamp set. This was just an ordinary day in our family, we were visiting with my parents. I hope you like it! This Seasonally scattered stamp worked out great here....our family shares lots of love and laughs!!






Here's the Sketch I used, it's from  My creative Sketches Oct 2013





Here's my scrapbook page:






Here's a closer look at each page:





I rally liked the flowers. For the flower base I used the Pansy punch, in Whisper White, and layered with Petite Petals Punch in Vellum, and the top layer is in Crushed Curry  cut from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch.  The vellum in the middle adds a little subtle pop. I also stamped the Old Olive from the dots on the Seasonally Scattered stamp set.






Here's a closer look at the other page:





For this page I used the Seasonally Scattered stamp set in Old Olive. The 'You' is form the Work of Art stamp set, it is stamped in Night of Navy. 




I used the same flower layering here. I chose to put 3 flowers on. In design one of the main ideas is to use elements in odd numbers, like groups of 3, 5 etc. 


I hope you like this page!! I give scrapbook classes once a month where we do pages just like this. We did this one last month. If you live in the Ft. Worth area and would like to attend, let me know.


Items used:
Stamps: Seasonally Scattered, Work of Art
Paper: Smoky Slate cardstock, Night of Navy cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Subtles Designer Series paper, Flashback Designer Series Paper, Vellum
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Itty Bitty punch, Petite Pansy Punch, Large Scallop framleit

Have a great day!!


Janet Holmes


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS