Stampin' Up Mingle All the Way Wine Topper

by jangirlstamps, 4:34 PM
 Monster Monday: Mingle All the Way Wine Topper

I wanted to share this cute wine topper that I made using the Mingle All the Way stamp set. I found this cute little Witch Topper ( at Pier One, on clearance!!) and had to make a little tag to give it an extra wow!! It turned out so stinkin' cute!!!









What do you think??







When I saw this I knew what I was gonna do. The sayings are so cute in this little stamp set, it just makes me laugh!! I am giving this to a friend of mine! I used the Banner Framelits and cut one out in Pumpkin Pie  cardstock,and then one in the next smaller size in Basic Black. I used the Window Framelits for the sentiment. I used Pumpkin Pie and Elegant eggplant markers.









This is a quick an simple gift idea you can give to a scary person in your life!! The Mingle all the way stamp set has some real fun sayings for all the holidays!



Mingle All the Way Clear-mount Stamp Set

Mingle All The Way Clear-Mount Stamp Set135773
Price$17.95
Wouldn't it be great if you could find sentiments for all the year-end holidays in one set? Well, your wait is over. Create projects all season long with this set of 5 stamps.







Have a great day!! click here if you want to order!!


I hope you have enjoyed Monster Mondays!!! 


Janet Holmes






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS