Stampin' Up Merry Everything Candy Pouch

in , , by jangirlstamps, 9:57 PM
I wanted to share these cute little candy pouches I made. In my classes I love to give little 'gifties' to everyone attending, it is just a little thank you!! I made these little candy  pouches with the Merry Everything stamp set. This set has a little bit of every holiday in it, so you could easily make these for any holiday or party favor!





Aren't those cute??







Did you notice how the Note Tag Punch fits nicely in the Scalloped Tag Topper punch? It actually makes a nice border around the Note Tag Punch.






Directions:
  • Start with a 3 x 6" piece of paper, I used Color Me Autumn Designer Series
  • Score at 2  1/2"
  • use washi tape to secure sides, I used Color Me Autumn Washi Tape
  • for the tag I stamped the sentiment from Merry Everything in Cajun Craze onto Whisper White
  • use the Note Tag Punch 
  • cut Misty Meadow 2"  and use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch
  • use Baked Brown Sugar Baker's Twine in the Scallop Tag Topper.
  • this pouch is thin, but perfect for M & M's!!
Have a great day!

Click here to order !

Janet Holmes



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS