Well here it is the first of September and I am just getting around to posting about our August meeting. We have monthly demonstrator meetings that we laugh, swap, share and just have a great time! We have it on a Friday night at a local pancake restaurant...we probably are the loudest people at the pancake house on a Friday night!!   ha-ha!!




I wanted to share some of the swaps I got. Our theme this month was  a card or 3-D using Designer Series Paper, these girls are amazing!!



This card was made by  downline Melody Smith. I LOVE the vintage, kinda shabby chic look.  When I got home and showed my husband.... he says "oh that's a  real pretty card!"








This card was made by my upline Christi Beck. Cute and simple. the splash of color is makes this card just  perfect. Did you notice that Christi used the Good Greeting stamp set that you can earn FREE with a hostess order of $300  this month. Want to get some friends together and have some laughs and get your holiday cards made. Email me www.jangirlholmes@gmail.com






This card was made by my uplines, upline.... (Sharon Cheng) I like to call her grandma, somehow she frowns on that!! :)  unsure why.....  :)    I LOVE LOVE this card!! It kinda reminds me of a country Christmas!! LOVE it!






Here's a picture of me and Sharon....my grandma!  ha-ha!!







Here's a fun card made by Mary Tatum. I really like the design and the colors here!!  Great Job!









Here's a star ornament made by one of my favorite girls in our group, Mary Hamilton. She is truly talented but more importantly a pretty amazing woman!! Always love her work!!






And here's a card made by Batina Bek, she is a sideline from Colorado. How fun is that!! We send her all our swaps, could you imagine getting a box of these goodies!! If you would like to join our group, let me know!!






Here's another card that is a show stopper!! I really like the colors here and it just makes me happy!! This card was made by Leesa Gesney.





I have a couple more to show you, so be sure to check back later this week.



Here's our table, we swap ideas and share with one another! These ladies have become some of my very best friends!!














Fun times!!







Who knew a pancake restaurant could be so much fun!!!






Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS