I wanted to share these super cute envelope belly bands that I made for our annual HOA  BBQ party. I used the Holiday Home and Homemade Holiday Framelits, how perfect is that for our Home Owners Assoc. party?? Pretty perfect I would say!! This was one of those sets that when I say it, I seriously did the happy dance....maybe twice!! :)





Our neighborhood is on the smaller side, so I only had to make 30




Here is one a little closer. Is that too cute, I can't imagine getting this and not wanting to come!!







I just printed the message out on the computer and used the Bitty Banners to cut it out. For the sun, I fussy cut  around it. The sun is from the hostess set Hello Love.








I think it turned out cute!! maybe adorable!!! This will be one of my favorites for this holiday season and well everyday like this!






This is what the set looks like, pretty cute right?





Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set
Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set135095
Price$15.95

A variety of holiday traditions center on the home. This versatile photopolymer stamp set lets you express everything that goes on at home for the holidays, from hauntings to visits from a jolly old elf. Set quantity: 24.









You can purchase both the Framelits and stamp set as bundle and save 15%.
Holiday Home Photopolymer Bundle137631
Price$31.95




Items used:
Stamps: Holiday Home, Hello Love (hostess set)
Paper:  Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper, Crumbcake cardstock
Accessories: Bitty Banner Framelits, Homemade Holiday Framelits, Daffodil Delight marker, Real Red marker, Early Expresso Marker, Early Expresso ink


Have a great day!

Janet Holmes





SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. JANET,
    WAY TOO CUTE AND FUN. EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE GETTING ONE EVEN IF THEY CAN'T MAKE IT.

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS