Monster Monday: Fall Fest Petite Cafe' Gift Bag


I wanted to share this adorable treat bag I made for my hubby for Halloween! I used a Petite Cafe' bag from the Holiday catalog. This bag is lined and fold down easily to keep treats fresh, a great bag for this time year for all those goodies. I used the Fall Fest and the coordinating Fall Fun Framelits to make this bag.







Is that cute? I will put a treat in it we call Payday (it's a combination of Candy Corn and Peanuts!!). It's yummy and perfect for this time of year! I will have it in my classes too!!! If you like sweet-salty combination you would like this.







Whats great about these bags is they are lined with a wax-like paper and have a re-usable closure for easy munching, yet keeping it fresh! They are on page 10 in the Holiday catalog. This would make great gifts for kids, grankids, co-workers, neighbors anyone who might want a little treat....isn't that everyone???:  :) These bags can be used for any holiday or even birthday!!







Is that sooo cute?? I used the Banner framelits to make the Banners, they were both cut using the 2nd to the largest banner die.The Designer Series Paper Monster Motley worked perfect here with the Candy Corn!! It goes perfect with my candy corn treat mix!! On the pumpkin I used Tangerine Tango ink pad, and Old Olive marker for the stem. The googly eyes are retired from a couple years ago. For the Ribbon I used the Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon and tied a couple of loops and secured it with Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta ribbon.

Have a great day! Try the candy corn/ peanut combo....warning it may be addicting!! Click here to order.









Petite Café Gift Bags135826
Price$5.95
The ideal blank slate for your creativity, dress up these Kraft poly-lined bags with stamps, washi tape, or whatever else suits your fancy. Perfect for all kinds of holiday treats. 10 bags; approx. 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 8". Food safe.


Thanks for stopping by, are you liking Monster Monday???

Janet Holmes



SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS