Stampin' Up Yee-Haw

in , by jangirlstamps, 11:28 PM
I had to show you this new Photopolymer stamp set that has just been released! Texas and ya'll get ready!!! I saw this at convention and just let out a big scream ( I know the girl at the boothe was like...what's wrong with her??) I hate to tell you but I actually marked my calendar when this stamp set would be available....sad isn't it?

Well here it is!!!







Yee-Haw Photopolymer Stamp Set138107
Price$25.95

Yee-Haw! Dust off those boots, shine up your spurs, and figure out where you left your ten-gallon hat because with the 25-piece Yee-Haw photopolymer stamp set you can really let your cowboy (or girl) flag fly



Here's a couple ideas from the Stampin' Up Website!!








Oh I just love it!!







Is that adorable?  I can't wait to get my hands on this little rascal!! Ha-ha!!











Here are the deals of the week:




Have a great day!
Click here to order!!


Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS