I wanted to share this scrapbook we made in our monthly scrapbook Saturday!! I just LOVE  how the Nautical look of the Maritime Designer Series Paper, along with the sand makes this little page just feel like a fun summer day!!  We had a great time making this page, it's perfect timing to gret those summertime beach photos into the scrapbook.   Of course, I have fallen in love with this little crab, so he found a little home here on this page.






What do you think?







To create the beach we tore Crumb Cake, and daubed it with Baked Brown sugar.  ( one tip on tearing paper, is if you tear toward you then you get the torn layers , if you tear away from you then no torn layers just the edge)  Also just another idea is when I lined up my sand on each page I  made sure that the sand and the waves matched up since its a double page layout. We then used Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Versamark as sand, and stamped the sand dollars (from Sea Street Stamp) in Baked Brown Sugar..  The waves were made using the large scallop die  cut in Night of Navy and Soft Sky cardstock.



When my husband saw the crab he said "I like his sunglasses!" ha-ha! he just has big eyes! I said!!

To get the banner, I used the Project Life Remember This stamp set and since it's Photo polymer you can shape it to a curve. I used the Oval thinlits to cut it out!! I think we just roared when we made this in class!! ( it's the little things!!)  :)


Here's the crab tutorial from previous post:





Here is the other page:




Is that boat the cutest? That was made stamping the Hardwood stamp onto Crumcake,then used the Oval  Thinlits to cut into a boat shape. And check out those flags...so stinkin' cute!! On the top of the flags is a Real Red candy dot.




And didn't this little journal area turn out cute!!


Thank you for coming by to visit!! Hope you feel inspired!!

Have a great day!!  Click here to order, remember the great deals on the BIG SHOT sale and CLEARANCE RACK ITEMS!!


Janet Holmes







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS