I wanted to share this cute little card, I made.  Actually when I got done I was just so happy with it, and did a little happy dance all by myself. You know when you are making something and all the sudden it just comes together, well that's how this was for me!! I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches # 151. I used the stamp set Good Greetings, and For all Things from the Holiday catalog. I earned the Good Greetings stamp set for FREE it's a hostess set that YOU can earn for FREE too!!The font is so  fun and versatile and  WOW is it loaded with different phrases. It's a keeper!!



Here's the sketch:




Here's the stamp set Good Greetings you can EARN for FREE:










Isn't that cute!!!


So here's my card  using the Good Greetings set.



I really like how the colors and texture came out in this. The greeting says 'thankful for you'







The Burlap Ribbon, I cut the sewn edges and frayed it to give it more of a textured look.






The leaves on For all Things stamp set are just captivating! I also added a new Gold Basic Button. LOVE IT!!





Here's the inside of the card, I just carried the leaf theme on to the inside!

Are you wondering how you can get this FREE SET?? The Good Greeting set is FREE with a $300 order like from a catalog party, card class with some friends, of on-line orders, This set is FREE till October 31st!! Don't wait contact me and lets figure out how you can earn this set for FREE!!


Items used:
Paper:  Cajun Craze cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Color me Autumn Designer Paper
Stamps: For All Things, Good Greetings
Accessories: Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon, Cajun Craze ink, Crushed Curry ink


Have a great day!!!

Janet Holmes



SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. This card is simply gorgeous, Janet! Perfect pairing of sentiment, images, papers, colors and trims. I love every little details. Truly eye candy! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS