I wanted to share this scrapbook page we made in class in our monthly Scrapbook Saturday! I thought  a back to school page was perfect timing!!  Today my youngest starts his 3rd year at college!! So hard to believe!! We had family in from out-of-state this last week getting my niece's ready for college and dorm life, so it's just that time of year!! I chose colors that remind me of school colors, and could be easily used for a boy or girl page. I hope you like it!!







I used this sketch for the page, I really liked this sketch. Honestly I don't use scrapbook sketches often, but this one caught my eye!!





So on the top of this page,  I used the piercing tool to make the circle, it's a subtle look but really adds an something to the page without overwhelming it. I absolutely LOVE the Chevron border punch here!!







On the bottom part of that page I put a little journal box using the Project Life stamp set Remember this for the wording and the lines were made using the Project Life Point and Click stamp set.  I used the Basics Hodgepodge Clips arrow here to keep with the arrow theme.








I paper pierced around the number 4 here too. That was kinda fun....I know  I am simple, but it was fun!! :))








Here is the top of the 2nd page. I know the top of the page here is not all that exciting,but I wanted to show you that I paper pierced over here too, to just keep the balance.





Here's the bottom of the 2nd page. Is that cute or what??





Here's a closer look. For the letters I used some of the negatives and some letters normally. I liked the way it turned out. I specifically tried not to have the negative for every other letter, so it didn't look to matchy-matchy!! 







Here's some pictures of us having fun, laughing and getting busy!!




Our classes are at Russell Farms it's a city owned facility here in Burleson. If you want to join us let me know!! It's fun times!!






This is my friend Jenna, she brought her son. He was getting high school art credit!!  How fun  is that!!! He was great!




Have a great day!!

Remember if you have ever thought about becoming a demonstrator, this week you can sign up and receive $150 in product for $99 shipping included!! And you too can have fun with classes or just enjoy the discount.

email me for more info: www.jangirlholmes@gmail.com


Janet Holmes






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS