Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter Simply Sent

by jangirlstamps, 4:35 PM

I wanted to share this card I made for a challenge at convention. This was an extra class I signed up for, using a new kit that is coming out in the new Holiday Catalog...that is fantastic!!! Seriously the BEST catalog yet!! So here's my card.

 

 

The really crazy news is, we had to post our card samples last Sunday to Stampin' Up for this contest....my laptop died last Saturday. So with a lot of perseverance I posted it using my Ipad, which was WAY out of my comfort zone..... Yikes!!!! I have sort of been in a technological tail spin....ha-ha!! As we speak my lap top is in still in for repair. This has totally pushed me out of my comfort zone, so I am using an app called Blogsy on my Ipad. So bear with me. But like every good story, the ending is the best.....my card was picked and I won a $50 shopping spree out of the new catalog!!!! They emailed me yesterday! :))) Awesome news, somehow has made the sting of my laptop a little more bearable!!! It just made me love this card a little more!!! :)))


 

The new holiday catalog is coming out in mid August!!! You are gonna love it! If you would like me to send you at catalog, please email me at jangirlholmes@ gmail.com.

 

Have a great day!!!

 

Janet Holmes

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I

 

 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS