Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. Use it to get the perfect alignment with your stamps every time. The Stamp-A-Ma-Jig has a nonskid base and includes a reusable, wipe-clean imaging sheet for easy placement.
Features & Benefits
- Allows for fast and precise stamp placement
- Lets you place an image exactly where you want it, every time
- Perfect for word and letter stamps
- Sturdy plastic construction
- Includes washable plastic sheet
- Black color exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
- Nonskid base Includes instructions
The Stamp-a-ma-jig comes with two pieces: the Stamp-a-ma-jig handle and the plastic imaging sheet. The handle has a T-shaped top portion, which makes it easy for right-handed stampers and left-handed stampers. Instructions are included with the Stamp-a-ma-jig, but here’s a basic overview to help you understand how it works.
1. Align the plastic sheet in the T-shaped top of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, making sure that the corner of the sheet is placed squarely into one corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
2. Stamp your image on the sheet, placing the stamp squarely in the corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
3. Place the stamped plastic sheet on your project where you want the stamped image to be.
4. Keeping the plastic sheet in place, place the Stamp-a-ma-jig on the stamped corner of the plastic sheet.
5. While holding the Stamp-a-ma-jig in place, remove the plastic sheet, place the stamp in the corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, and stamp on your project.
If you have a favorite set that needs the Stamp-a-ma-jig, you can make permanent image sheets to keep in the stamp case. Cut Window Sheets into small squares and stamp images from that set on the sheets using the Stamp-a-ma-jig and StazOn ink. Put those Window Sheets in the stamp case, and then when you go to stamp, you already have your stamps lined up on the Window Sheets. I have several customers do this who use the wood stamps.
*** If you stamp Staz-on ink on your imaging sheet, it can easily be cleaned with Staz-On cleaner.
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, click here if you would like to order
Have a great day!!