I wanted to share some more pictures from convention this year. Here is my swap I took. I was involved in a Sudsol Swap, I made 38 for this swap. I really like the way this card turned out.






I used the Flower Patch Stamp set, this is such a cool stamp set. The lighter, smaller flower I stamped off to get a lighter shade. The Coastal Cabana and the Back to Black is simply stunning together!!





Remember the BUY 3 get 1 FREE of Designer Series Paper ends on 7/31!!!


Items Used:
Stamps: Flower Patch, And Many More
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Coastal Cabana cardstock, Back to Black Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Wood grain Embossing Folder, White Organza 3/8" Ribbon, Black Staz-on Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink, Rhinestones, Flower Patch Thinlits

On a  side note,  my laptop is working!! Yippee! I am still waiting on a part, but the girl is up and running, so sorry for the lack of posts!! ahhh!

Click here to order!!

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes












SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS