Today I wanted to focus on Versamark for Tool Tuesday. This little gem is a MUST have for all scrapbookers, cardmakers or any type of paper crafts. This ink pad does far more than heat embossing.
- Acid Free
- clear ink
- Versatile clear Ink used to adhere powder
- use it in conjunction with embossing powder and Heat Tool to create embossed images
- Creates tone-on-tone or a watermark look.
- can emboss with the classic ink pads: First ink up the stamp image with Versamark, then ink it with Classic Stampin' Up Ink pad (any color). Apply clear embossing powder and heat with embossing tool. You will get a very glossy raised image of your image in the color of your choice.
- Versamark can be used to alter the color of any given brad! Just hold the brad with tweezers, dip the surface of the brad into the Versamark pad, then dip into your embossing powder. Heat carefully the tweezers will protect your fingers. May repeat several times to get desired effect.
- can also be used to keep your scissors clean, by running across the Versamark pad before cutting something gooey.
- If you buy any stamp pad,buy this one, because you can create that tone-on-tone look with any color and really only have purchased ONE ink pad!
- Create an Embossed resist technique: Stamp an image with Versamark Ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. When image is cool, sponge one or more colors of classic ink over and around the image. The stamped image will resist the ink.
Click here to order Versamark.
Have a great day!