I have lately been on a baby kick! We are not having any little babies in our house (thank goodness...ha-ha!) but I have plenty of friends and co-workers who are. So I have been having fun with the new Something for Baby stamp set and matching Franelits! What's not to LOVE! So here's a scrapbook page we did  in my monthly scrapbook class, it's so sweet!!






I love the clothesline! I thought it turned out so cute!







I cut the onsie in half and made it look like a shirt! and the bottoms became some brief''s. Is that cute! Did you notice the top of the brief's? I added a little strip of the Sweet Sadie Washi Tape to look like an elastic band.  On the bib I used the new Banner Banter stamp set to stamp 'cute baby' it fit just perfect!  What do you think of the little booties hanging on the line? It just makes me smile!








On this side of the clothesline, I added a hanger. I know, I know that hangers don't go on clothesline but I liked it on there. :)







On the bottom here I just spelled out BABY. I stamped the clothespin first with the Metallic Encore ink and then wiped off the end of the clasp area, and used the Pistachio Pudding marker to color it in. It leaves a nice effect, it actually looks like a baby pin.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you feel inspired! :)

Items used:
Stamps: Something for Baby, Banner Banter
Paper: Lullaby Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Cardstock, So Saffron cardstock, Subtles Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Perfect Print Alphabet Bigz, White Baker's Twine, Metallic Encore Ink, So Saffron Ink, Calypso Coral Ink, Pistachio Pudding Ink, Baked Brown Sugar, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Rhinestone, Baby's First Framelit

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes


























SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS