When I think of a 'go to' item for me, well Rhinestones have to be high on the list. They simply add interest and sometimes just that perfect touch that completes the card or scrapbook page. So to me, they are a tool that is ALWAYS in my tool kit. If you have ever been to a class of mine, well I do like to bling it up, and add a little sparkle.
- adhesive on back for easy placement, no need to add adhesive
- Flat on back side
- 150 total
- comes in 3 sizes ( 5mm, 4mm, 3mm)
- also has 3 strips connected 3 mm rhinestones: each 2 -5/8" long.
- an inexpensive way to add a little sparkle to a project
- easy to apply, no fancy tool needed to attach
- can color with a permanent marker (like a sharpie) also the new Blendabilites!! can you say WAHOO!
- not a heavy embellishment so will not interfere with mailing cards
- not bulky
- strong adhesive, will stick where they are placed-no flying Rhinestones :)
- I use the paper piercer to pick up and place exactly where I need it
- portable and easy to take to crops and classes
- I know there are many rhinestones out there, these actually STAY where they are placed, so the are economical because there is less waste, or lost ones
if you want to order click here.
Have a great day!