Stampin' Up Back In Black Blessed by You card

in , by jangirlstamps, 4:07 PM
I am not sure which one I like more, the stamp Blessed by You, or the new Designer Series Paper Back in Black but together these two little gems are amazing. This is a simple card, but very pretty.







Is that paper great? Oh I just LOVE it!! Black and White paper is actually hard to find, so I am so glad this is one of the new Designer Series Paper. It will be a favorite!





I added the Vintage Faceted Button, it just adds a little sparkle! I attached it with  a glue dot.





This stamp set is on page 123. I really like this set.


Items Used:
Stamps:  Blessed by You
Paper:  Back in Black Designer Series Paper, Strawberry Slush cardstock, Whipser White cardstock
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Buttons, Strawberry Slush thick Baker's Twine, Black Staz on ink


Have a great day!

Janet Holmes



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS