Stampin' Up 4th of July Work of Art

in , by jangirlstamps, 6:57 PM
I wanted to share this card that I made for our 1st Annual Downline Catalog kickoff. We are having a full day of swapping, 4 different make-n-takes, catalog ideas, and lots of munchies! I am so looking forward to this. So I wanted to share with you my swap for this kickoff. I have seen several showing up lately on Pinterest, I got my idea for this card from Tami White.







I really like the way the Gold Foil paper just takes it to a different level. And a big WAHOO for Star Framelits!! I have been soo waiting for these to come out!!









This is the first time I have used the Work of Art stamp set. It has a messy watercolor type of effect that makes it so easy to stamp with.  I can see alot of different uses for it. I got this FREE when I attended the catalog premier in Dallas. The sentiment is a combination of Birthday Wishes (a new photo polymer stamp) and the Project Life Day to Day stamp.  It is so nice to stamp with the photo polymers, you can see through them so it makes it easy to line up!




I used the Gold Baker's Twine, it kinda looked like a flag pole to me....well  maybe ... :)





I used the smallest star from the Star Framelits. I put a gold Sequin in the middle, to add a little pizzaz!


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you feel inspired!


Items used:
Stamps: Work of Art, Day by Day, Birthday Wishes
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Golf Foil Paper
Accessories: Marina Mist ink, Real Red ink, Star Framelit, Gold Baker's twine, Gold Sequin

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS