Back to Black Hamburger box

by jangirlstamps, 5:31 PM
Over the weekend we had our monthly demonstrator swap, and I wanted to share this sweet lilttle Hamburger box I recieved from my friend Kim Lott. I think one of my favorite Designer Series Paper is the Back to Black, it has an elegant yet playful kind of look to it.






Is that so sweet? I could imagine this with a cupcake inside for a little pick-me-up for a friend or a holding a birthday cupcake or gift!






The flower is made using the Spiral Flower die out of Strawberry Slush cardstock. The leaves are made from sandwiching the Pansy Punch and the Blossom Punch out of Old Olive Cardstock. The edges of the leaves are daubed with Old Olive








Gorgeous! I just LOVE IT!!



Items used:
Paper: Back to Black Designer Series Paper, Strawberry Slush cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Daffodil Delight cardstock
Accessories: Hamburger Die, Spiral Flower Die, Pansy Punch, Blossom Punch, Banner Punch

Have a great day!
Remember you can order any of these goodies by clicking here!

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS