I wanted to share this card that I made using the new Something for Baby stamp set and matching bundle. I think this is the cutest set!! I absolutely LOVE how the framelits match the stamp set, it makes my life sooo easy!! So to make my card I used the Sketch from Create with Connie and Mary CCMC305, this is such a great sketch, it's a keeper!
So here's the Sketch:
Is that fabulous! I knew you would like this sketch! So here's my card I came up with.
Is that soo sweet or what? The paper is from the new Lullaby Designer Series Paper. What is so great about this paper is the print with the larger dots, is the other side of the paper is 'girly' colors so that makes it easy to switch out for girls.
How great is that? You can simply use the other side of the paper, change the Thick Baker's Twine and whole different card!! What do you think??
I really like all the frameltits that come with the Something for Baby set. This will make making baby shower favors and party ideas easily. Then turn around and use it to make scrapbook pages.
The thicker Baker's twine is in the new catalog too. Talking about the new catalog, this is a card I will be demonstrating for our downline-catalog -kick-off event. This year I decided to organize a new catalog kick off!! So we will have a day full of make -n- takes and showing ideas using the new products, playing with the blendabilitres. There are four of us, who will be showing different products and we rented out a venue for the day! If you are intested in joining my downline, let me know.
Here are the measurements for the card:
- Baked Brown Sugar :one cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, and one 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
- Whisper White: one 3 x 1 1/4, , and 4 x 4, and 5 1/4 x 4
- Lullaby DSP (yellow piece is 3 x 3) and ( dot is 2 1/2 x 2 1/2)
Here are the details
- Baked Brown Sugar 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- take 5 1/4 x 4 Whisper White paper and emboss with Perfect Dots Embossing Folder
- wrap Coastal Cabana thick Baker's twine between the under the embossed Whisper White and the Baked Brown Sugar
- cut the Lullaby Designer Series Paper (yellow piece 3x3 and layer on Baked Brown Sugar cut at 3 1/4 x 3 1/4) and corner round using the envelope punch board, cut the dot paper to 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
- stamp onsie in Baked Brown Sugar and stamp duck in Daffodil Delight, use framelits and cut out
- Stamp Sweet Baby in Baked Brown Sugar using Baby we've Grown stamp set on Whisper white 3 x 1 1/4
- add onsie and duck to front of card using dimensionals
Have a great day! Remember only a few days left to get retiring items, and then they will be gone! click here to order!!