Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin May 2014 Hey Man and Paper Pumpkin special
I wanted to share my Paper Pumpkin for May. For me this little kit worked out great because Father's day is right around the corner, and so is my son's birthday!! So awesome timing!! This month's Paper Pumpkin came with twine, embellishments to make 4 regular sized cards and 2 3x3 cards with envelopes! It also came with dimensionals!
So here's what I made. I made 3 regular cards, 2 Happy Birthday and 1 Father's Day. I took one card and transformed it into a little box. (see info below) and then a 3x3 card that I can easily tuck into my Dad's gift! Yippee!!
On this card I took my 1 3/8" circle punch and punched out circles (out of a 3x3 card....still have scraps left over!) All the banners come cut out for you and some are like a sticker...to make life easy!
In each Paper Pumpkin, they give you the directions to make the cards or whatever the project is. This card I made using thier instructions, the only thing I did different was add the Designer Naturals Button. I really liked it here. Everything else was in the kit!!
Don't you just love the colors!!!
This was originally supposed to be a card. I thought it would make a super cute box/bag. The rick-rack on the bottom is actually part of the banner sticker 'throw away' area, it's what's left along the edge, it worked like a charm here.
I again used a Natural Designers Button, and glued it to cute mini clothespin from the Everyday mini catalog.
The box/ bag is basically a 2-4-6-8 box.
1. Cut .25" off the short edge of your card (see diagram below)
2. Now Score at 2", (4" is the card fold) at 6" and at 8"
3. Score at 2" on the long edge
4. Fold all score lines
5. Cut 2" in, on each score line, up to the 2" score line.
6. Cut .25" in on the 2" score line and discard piece.
7. Decorate the second panel.
8. Place sticky strip on the front of the .25" flap, fold and stick to the back of the opposite end.
9. Fold all the bottom flaps in and stick down.
10. Fill with Treats, squeeze top close and hold together with clothespin, or you can close with Bakers Twine that comes in the kit
For this card I used the 'throw away' part on the packaging to make the green, white, blue stripe. Do you love the little tag hanging down!! I am telling you this kit is loaded with good stuff!!
This is the sweet 3x3 card that I will tuck in my dad's gift!! I just love it!
So here's the great news, by accident (apparently it was originally a special for demonstrators only) but NOW for all only through TODAY JUNE Paper Pumpkin 50% off ...so around $10.00!!
****SPECIAL GOOD TILL MAY 23 at MIDNIGHT****
Have a great day!
enter Janet Holmes as your demonstrator, Burleson tx REMEMBER TO ENTER SHELLIDEAL as the promo code!!!