I wanted to share these cute Thank You cards I made using the  March Paper Pumpkin kit.. These turned out so cute, and they were easy to make. Actually I didn't even think about the fact that I didn't even stamp, until I made them. The March Paper Pumpkin comes with a stamp, but on these I left that part out. These Thank You cards were from a "refill pack" I got. That's right, as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber I can re-order some of my favorites as a 'refill' and that is kinda like an abbreviated kit (less money and all the products except the stamp and stamp spot). Whats not to like!!

So here's my card:




Aren't those cute!! I used these for my Thank You cards for this month....I felt like I was planting pumpkin seeds.....    :)  ha-ha!!



I added a little Calypso Coral, and the Gold Baker's twine. I also added a 2 1/2 " circle cut out of Coastal Cabana.





Here's a Stampin' Up video about the kit.






 


I wanted to share the refill packs available.




Paper-pumpkin-kits-patty-bennett


Paper-pumpkin-refill-kits-patty-bennett
Paper-pumpkin-refill-kits-patty-bennett



Need a GREAT idea for Mother's day, Birthday for a sister, niece, friend? You can now give Paper Pumpkin as a gift, just in time for Mother's day and graduation. Its the gift that keeps giving! It can now be added on to orders to ADD to Hostess benefits!!!










ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month



Have a great day!!! I know this is a long post....but there is sooo much going on with Paper Pumpkin!!

Click here if you want to order!!!


Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS