Have you ever wanted to make decorative edges on your paper or cards in a snap? Well today I wanted to share with you a tool that you can simply add on to your Stampin' Up Trimmer and a way you go!! If you already have the Stampin' Up Trimmer then you already know how GREAT it is! Well this just takes it to a new level. By easily switching the rotary track and flipping the cutting mat, you can transform it into a rotary cutter that will make a variety of cuts and decorative edges.
Features and Benefits:
Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Addition
- Turns the Stampin’ Trimmer into a rotary cutter
- Replaces the v-blade cutting track on the Stampin’ Trimmer so you can use rotary cutting cartridges
- Includes track, rotary handle, and straight-edge blade cartridge
- Can be used with decorative rotary cartridges (sold separately)
- Instructions included
Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blades
- Use with the Stampin’ Trimmer and Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Addition
- Decorative and straight-edge cutting cartridges available
- Straight-edge includes 2 cartridges per package
- Decorative-edge includes 1 cartridges per package
These are reasonably priced at $3.95 each.
Here's a video put out by Stampin' Up about the Rotary Trimmer
Click to here order.
Have a great day!