- The basic measurements are 2" x 8".
- Score at 3 1/4" and 4 3/4".
- Use Scallop Tag Punch on both ends
- Fold on score lines
- Use Designer Frames Embossing Folder, carefully place thru bigshot
- punch center of oval out with Extra Large Oval punch
- Decorate as desired (I used the fringe scissors to make grass, boho punch for the flowers
These turned out pretty cute I thought.
I cut the Happy Easter out with the Bitty Banners Framelit and put adhesive on both sides
Have a great day!!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Calypso Coral, Garden Green cardstock, Blushing Bride cardstock, So Saffron cardstock, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelit, Fringe Scissors, White Baker's Twine, Garden Green Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones
I wanted to share that I was picked as a 'Top 3' at Create with Connie and Mary this week!! That's so fun!!