I wanted to show you an Easter treat I made using the Scallop Tag Topper punch. I saw this on Pinterest and changed the measurements to fit my treat better.  I thought this turned out real cute. We made this in our class, and everyone really loved it. It's perfect because it's fast and simple!!





  1. The basic measurements are 2" x 8". 
  2. Score at 3 1/4" and 4 3/4". 
  3. Use Scallop Tag Punch  on both ends
  4. Fold on score lines
  5. Use  Designer Frames Embossing Folder, carefully place thru bigshot
  6. punch center of oval out with Extra Large Oval punch
  7. Decorate as desired (I used the fringe scissors to make grass, boho punch for the flowers










These turned out pretty cute I thought.







I cut the Happy Easter out with the Bitty Banners Framelit and put adhesive on both sides


Have a great day!!


Items used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Calypso Coral, Garden Green cardstock, Blushing Bride cardstock, So Saffron cardstock, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelit, Fringe Scissors, White Baker's Twine, Garden Green Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones



I wanted to share that I was picked as a 'Top 3' at Create with Connie and Mary this week!! That's so fun!!




Janet Holmes
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. What a great project! Love the punched out window.

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS