I wanted to share this adorable little bookmark I made using the Happy Congratulations stamp set. I really like the sentiment  ' may happiness be your Destination'. I think that is so sweet and I really thought it worked out great for a bookmark. When you read a book, it's like a little get-a-away so I thought this stamp set fit perfect.










I made it using the the Scallop Tag Punch. That tool is such a keeper!!!






What do you think? Pretty cute huh?








I made these for one of my new downline who is having her first class, and almost everyone coming is a teacher, so hopefully they LOVE this!









Items used:
Stamps: Happy Congratulations
Paper:  Bermuda Bay Cardstock, Naturals White Cardstock, Silver Foil Sheets
Accessories: Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, Silver Bakers Twine, Crushed Curry Ink, Bermuda Bay Ink, Gumball Green Ink, Black Stazon Ink, 1/2" circle punch

****Remember FREE SHIPPING ends Tomorrow!!! click here to order!!!  ******

Have a great day!!


Janet Holmes









SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS