Stampin' Up Easter Scrapbook page

in , , by jangirlstamps, 7:49 AM
I wanted to share this cute Easter scrapbook page we made at our monthly Scrapbook day retreat!!  This little page was alot of fun!! Everyone loved this page!!





I used the banner punch and the Pennant Punch to make the banner. And I just LOVE the Easter chick dressing up as a bunny!!! My kind of humor!!!  What do you think? Too cute, right?










The bunny chick body was made using the 1 3/4" circle punch. The legs and the wings I made using the bird punch (the legs were the leaves from the bird punch). The ears I made using the large oval. I tried to use the Oval Framelits, but that turned out to be one scary looking bunny!! hee-hee. In order to make the ears, I cut 2, one out of  Whisper White, the other out in Blushing Bride. For the Blushing Bride ear center I cut it out and then punched it smaller by lining it up in the punch, to get a smaller ear. I then daubed the center with Melon Mambo. For the headband I used the Large Oval punch and punched out an oval then lined it back up and punched again to get that headband look. Hope that makes sense. The eyes were made from the owl punch.










The Easter eggs were made using the Backyard Basics Framleits and stamp set! The Scallop on the bottom is the Large Scallop Framelit, then the rick-rack is from the Tasteful Trim Die. In my opinion the Tasteful Trim Die because it will make several long borders is an essential scrapbook tool!







I used a couple different Designer Series Paper. The yellow stripe here from Garden Gingham. The green dots is from Epic Day designer Series Paper. I think the colors really complemented each other.






I couldn't resist making a carrot, it just helped finish it off. One of my friends in our scrapbook class said "Janet I think you LOVE making carrots...!! " we all laughed!  The carrot is made using the  Petite Pennants Punch and corner rounding the top with he Envelope Punch Board. The grass by cutting  1" x 1 piece of Gumball Green with the Fringe Scissors!!








I put another banner on this page to balance it off. I really liked how it turned out!!







Items Used:
Stamps: Backyard Basics
Paper: Epic Day Designer Series paper, Garden Gingham Designer Series Paper, So Saffron Cardstock, Blushing Bride cardstock, Subtle Designer Series Paper, Whisper White cardstock, Early Expresso cardstock, Basic Black cardstock
Accessories: Backyard Basics Framelits, Petite Pennant Punch, Banner Punch (from Sale-A-Bration), 1 3/4" circle punch, Owl Punch, Bird Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Butterfly punch, Boho Punch, White Bakers Twine, Rhinestones, Blushing Bride Ink, Pool Party Ink, Melon Mambo Ink, So Saffron Ink


Have a great Day!!  click here if you want to order


Janet Holmes



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS