Stampin' Up Easter Banner

in , by jangirlstamps, 7:11 PM
Easter Banner

I wanted to share this Easter Banner that I made using the Create-A-Banner that was available in the Holiday catalog. I had enough left over to make this adorable little Easter banner.



I think it turned out so cute!! I took it to one of my classes and everyone just loved it!! Here's a closer look





The little yellow fuzzy is  something I picked up at the dollar store. It's like a boa, I just cut it and hot glued together. The dots were one of the templates that came in the kit.





For this letter I just layered a Rosette and flowers from the Fun Flowers die. The Very Vintage button added an element here.






Is this bunny the cutest thing?  Are you wondering what he's made of? Well this was a complete trial and error, but I was so happy with the final result.  I made him out of the Burlap Ribbon and the Oval Framelits. When you run the Burlap Ribbon through the Bigshot, it doesn't cut all the way through the ribbon, so some additional cutting is needed. I just lightly daubed the inner ear with Strawberry Slush. The nose is the small heart punch, the eyes are from the Owl Punch. The whiskers are actual wire that I had. And finished him off  with a cute bow.








I made the yellow lines with the stencil that came in the kit. I made this 'e' opposite of the other 'e' where the rosette is smaller, the flower is bigger.





On this one I added a carrot, and added grass with the Fringe Scissors.


I hope you liked this, I had fun making it!

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS