When I think of essential tools, the Bone Folder comes to mind. The Bone Folder is one of those tools you will use over and over again, every time you make a card, a box, envelop, or scrapbook page. I have one in all my class boxes for each person. As it may not seem like the 'latest' or the most complicated of tools, that's it's charm. It is a tool that is very simple to use, but makes a BIG impact! The Bone Folder gives your handmade projects crisp, clean folds. Use it for everything from getting beautiful folds to distressing the edges of cards, a scrapbook page, or accent.
- 6 inches long
- Made of Genuine cattle bone (maybe a longhorn, for all you fellow Texans!! ha-ha!!)
- Point on one end only
- Due to the organic nature of the product, the shape may vary slightly
- Scores, burnishes and distresses paper
- Creates clean crisp folds
- can be used to breakdown paper fibers to create different looks- like curling paper
- use the pointed end to score you paper
- use the two beveled sides to burnish a smooth fold without leaving marks
One idea that comes to mind to me is 'it's the little things that make the difference'
Have a great day!! click here to order this tool today, you will LOVE it for years to come!